To complement our renowned range of intumescent seals, we’ve now developed a comprehensive installation service which truly reflects the quality, performance and reliability of the products themselves.
Along with our carefully selected contractors, we’ll provide all the skilled professionals you need; people who take a pride in what they do and work with equal facility on glazed partitions and fire doors, acoustic seals and expansion joints, cable ducts and every other part of a building where our intumescent products are used.
Over the past decade and more, we’ve worked for clients across the country, in both public and private sectors, in a hugely diverse range of buildings from hotels to concert halls, hospitals to countless new homes, universities to high street banks and more. That includes highly sensitive fire sealing upgrades to listed buildings, maintaining the authentic appearance of panelled doors using our Palusol system.
Intumescent technology at its best.
Made by Mann McGowan. Installed by Mann McGowan.
Mann McGowan Installations include:
- Pyrovista fire resisting timber glazed screens with 30 minute and 60 minute fire protection, including butt joint glazing
- Firestile fire resisting/acoustic- fully glazed timber door-sets
- Palusol® SW fire resisting/acoustic panelled door-sets
- Site upgrading of fire and acoustic doors
- Refurbishment of existing fire and acoustic glazed screens
- Installing fire and acoustic flush door-sets
- Fire stopping around services, trunking, pipes and wall penetrations
- Supply and fit door ironmongery and hardware