To complement our renowned range of intumescent seals is our comprehensive installation service which truly reflects the quality, performance and reliability of the products themselves.
Along with our carefully selected contractors, we’ll provide all the skilled professionals you need; people who take great pride in what they do and work with equal facility on glazed partitions, fire doors, acoustic sealing systems and in every other part of a building where our intumescent products are used.
For over 10 years we have been working with a diverse range of clients in both public and private sectors, with products being installed in a wide range of buildings from hotels to concert halls, hospitals to universities and more. This includes highly sensitive fire sealing upgrades to listed buildings, maintaining the authentic appearance of panelled doors using our SW board system.
Made by Mann McGowan. Installed by Mann McGowan.
Mann McGowan Installations include:
- Pyrovista fire resisting timber glazed screens with 30 minute and 60 minute fire protection, including butt joint glazing
- Firestile fire resisting/acoustic- fully glazed timber door-sets
- Palusol® SW fire resisting/acoustic panelled door-sets
- Site upgrading of fire and acoustic doors
- Refurbishment of existing fire and acoustic glazed screens
- Installing fire and acoustic flush door-sets
- Fire stopping around services, trunking, pipes and wall penetrations
- Supply and fit door ironmongery and hardware