Pyrohinge Intumescent Kit
Where fire resistance is concerned, metal hinges are an obvious weak point in any timber door and in the event of a fire, they can have a seriously detrimental effect on the integrity of both the door and frame.
Fitting Pyrohinges will overcome this problem, providing a high performance intumescent gasket that will insulate the timber, retard the charring process and enhance the fire resistance to an acceptable level.
- Minimum proven fire resistance of 30 minutes
- Choice of standard widths – 32 mm, 35mm, 48mm
- Available in pre-cut sheets for convenience
- Wide range of templates to match leading brands
- Hinge and seal combinations available
- Choice of white and charcoal grey finishes
- Non-standard sizes and self-adhesive versions available on request
- Easily fitted to virtually any make or style of hinge
- Holes, cut-outs and notches incorporated if desired
Pyrohinge Intumescent kits are available for leading manufacturers of concealed door closers, including:
- Zoo Hardware
- Royde and Tucker
- Cooke Brothers
- Carlisle Brass
- We can supply custom kits manufactured to order for all other brands of hardware
Hinge types available:
- Butt hinges
- Lift-off hinges
- SOSS concealed hinges
You need to be logged in to download these files.
Click to login to Mann McGowan.
Or, click to register here.
No video available at present.